Nemacolin Woodlands Resort is committed to...
- Attract and maintain the most talented and qualified workforce looking to our diverse industry and seeking out the best human capital available.
- Seek out qualified vendors in minority communities and empower associates from all backgrounds with an equal opportunity for training, advancement and realization of their full potential.
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort is proud to…
- Award contracts, select vendors, reward and promote associates on the basis of their qualifications, achievements and contributions regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or veteran status.
- Believe that a diverse team provides a variety of ideas and points of view for solving problems, bringing different ideas and most importantly represents who we are.
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort will continue to…
- Be a role model in the Hospitality, Golf and Recreation industries in promoting diversity within all the various opportunities available.
- Maintain our commitment to provide a rewarding and exceptional environment for our associates, suppliers and vendors. One that is respectful and inclusive of all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or veteran status.
It is the policy of Nemacolin Woodlands Resort to continue with our open environment, to value differences and enable associates to contribute, develop, promote and recognize their various levels of potential to reach their personal goals while obtaining our company goals.
Our Nemacolin Policy is to apply diversity principles in relationships with our guests, suppliers, fellow associates and communities. Our Nemacolin policies include:
- Each associate will be respectful to each other in words and actions.
- Our company policies, procedures and systems will support and encourage diversity principles.
- Our company will create and support an environment in which each associate will have the opportunity to advance their abilities and level of expertise.
- Each associate will act with respect and participate in the diversity policy of Nemacolin Woodlands Resort including when interacting with our suppliers and our communities.
- Nemacolin will provide equal opportunity in employment for all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or veteran status.