Golf: Mystic Rock
The remarkable Mystic Rock, a dream of Resort Founder, Joseph Hardy, and the vision of design master, Pete Dye, resulted in one of the country's finest golf courses.
High atop the Pennsylvania Alleghenies, Mystic Rock spans acres of scenic highlands, offering players championship golf in a spectacular setting. A par-72 course layout, Mystic Rock has a rating of 77 and slope of 149 from the championship tees, one of the highest ratings in the country (as rated by the Western Pennsylvania Golf Association).
Golfers can welcome back caddies for the 2014 season on both courses. Caddies are not mandatory but optional and can be a vital part of the golf experience on the Mystic Rock course. The Nemacolin Caddie Program is in place to guide golfers through the course, read the greens, help locate stray shots and provide general maintenance of both players’ clubs and the golf course itself, making the Mystic Rock experience an exceptional one. Both forecaddies and caddies are by request only and must be reserved prior to the day of play. For further Caddie Program reservation information, please Click Here.
Former home to the 84 Lumber Classic, a PGA TOUR event, Mystic Rock has played host to the top professional players in the world, including Phil Mickelson and Vijay Singh.
- "Top 50 Public Ranges" - Golf Range Magazine
- #75 “America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses” - Golf Digest
- #14 “Public Course in Pennsylvania” – Golf Digest
- #1 “Public Course in Pennsylvania” - Golfweek
- #2 “Best Courses You Can Play in Pennsylvania” – Golfweek
- #58 “America’s 100 Best Resort Golf Courses” – Golfweek
- #22 “American’s Top 50 Courses for Women” – Golf Digest