Your Gateway to the Natural Wonder of Nemacolin
Woven throughout 150 acres of the Laurel Highlands, The Nemacolin Field Club houses one of the nation’s top sporting clay facilities and access to some of the finest fishing streams and creeks in the Eastern United States.
Find Yourself in the Mountains
Answer the call of the wild at The Nemacolin Field Club. This local institution is famous across the country for its majestic natural environment, top-of-the-line equipment and facilities, and expert staff.
- A dedicated shuttle for The Field Club departs The Chateau every half hour at :15 and :45 past the hour, starting at 8:45am with the last shuttle at 4:45pm.
- 24-hour advance reservations are required. Hours of Operation
- A notice of 24 hours is required for any cancellation of your reservation, or 100% of the fee will be charged. Cancellations within 24 hours and no-shows will be charged the full price.
- Shooting takes place in all weather except for lightning, as stands and golf carts are under cover.
- Experiences at The Nemacolin Field Club are open to the general public, overnight guests, resort members, and all-access members.
The Orvis-endorsed Fly-Fishing Lodge offers exceptional fishing for beginners and experienced anglers alike, with expert guides and equipment provided for every trip.View Details
Experience the excitement of shooting clay targets, fired from a trap machine to simulate wild game birds in flight. The Nemacolin Field Club is one of the USA's top sporting clay destinations.View Details