FIVE-STAR SERVICE FROM A DISTANCE
As the world reaches a new normal, we are reopening Falling Rock at Nemacolin as a place to find calm and reset in a luxury setting.
Enjoy personalized service by your very own dedicated butler. From pre-arrival coordination to any on-site need, your butler will work with you to design a curated itinerary. All amenities and activities are available exclusively for Falling Rock guests with the exception of the golf course and Field Club.
Your Comfort Matters to Us
Your personalized itinerary will be curated to best fit your needs and to be as private, safe, and distanced as possible. With the guidance of health professionals and legal requirements, we will consistently go above and beyond to disinfect all spaces and in serving you. All guests will be provided with a mask and all staff will be equipped with protective wear. We ask that all guests are courteous and thoughtful; and we will have a zero-fever policy across all of Nemacolin Woodlands Resort.
Your Compliance to Safety Is Appreciated
Social distancing will be practiced, and we ask that all guests are courteous and compliant to CDC guidelines regarding precautions about washing hands and keeping a recommended distance throughout your stay. We will have a zero-fever policy and across all of Nemacolin Woodlands Resort.
A curated menu of all the best dining that Nemacolin has to offer exclusively available for guests through safe, contactless delivery.
Room service, upgraded
From a full breakfast in bed paired with mimosas to a fresh salad at lunch with your favorite juice to an elegant candlelight dinner, satisfy all your cravings from the comfort of your room.
Not your typical picnic
Enjoy the fresh air as you relax and dine outdoors with the perfect picnic packages available.
How contactless dining at Nemacolin works
- Simply order through text or call and receive your meal outside your room door.
- Associates will knock once the food is delivered with disposable glassware, plates, and utensils.
- All staff will wear gloves at all times and wash hands immediately before and after delivery
From golfing on our beautiful courses to miniature golf with the family, starting May 1st it’s time for all to play with the golf course reopening to the public.
- Sharpen your swing with golf lessons, fittings, and swing evaluations.
- Beverage carts and select Grab and Go food are available during rounds for instant replenishment.
How social distanced golfing at Nemacolin works
- Bringing personal clubs is recommended, however, sanitized clubs are available.
- All materials, rentals, and equipment will be sanitized thoroughly between use including golf carts, range balls, and clubs.
- Golf carts will be available per one golfer per cart.
- Social distancing must be practiced and golfers must keep a distance at 6 feet apart.
- Flagsticks must remain holes, and rakes will be removed from sand traps.
- On-course restrooms will have increased housekeeping and sanitizing.
From revitalizing treatments to restorative practices, Falling Rock guests can find calm with a curated selection of spa treatments to be administered in our private Spa Suites located in Falling Rock.
Hotel Guests will be able to book restorative spa treatments to fit all your self-care needs via text/phone call
- Holistic Therapies
○ Holistic Integrative Therapy
○ Healing Meditation
○ Personalized Yoga
- Massage Therapy
○ Mystic Massage
○ Deluxe Reflexology
- Beauty Treatments
○ Zero Gravity Nail Treatments
○ O2 Perfection Manicure
○ Woodlands Indulgence Pedicure
○ O2 Perfection Pedicure
How the spa services work
- All equipment and tools will be fully sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant
- All guests and associates will have temperature checks prior to treatment
- All personnel will be fully equipped with PPE and associates will wash hands immediately before and after treatments
- Face and scalp areas will be avoided