Nemacolin Woodlands Resort is proud to be the first resort in the world to receive the designation of PET PROUD®, incorporating pets into the daily activities of the family by promoting health, wellness and physical activity. Now, the entire family (even the furry ones) can enjoy the life experiences available at our pet friendly resort near Pittsburgh.
PET PROUD® Criteria:
* Pets are encouraged to be with owners in all public spaces allowed by law.
* A world-class facility for pets to be groomed and cared for is on the premises.
* Activities for owners and their pets to participate in are offered daily.
* First-class amenities are provided to owners and pets.
* Ample sleeping arrangements are available for owners and their pets.
* At least three ample spaces for pets to be walked are available.
* Water facilities are available on premises for pets to swim in.
* Receptacles for cleaning up waste are prevalent on the premises.
* A dining menu with healthy options for pets to choose from is available.
* Animal Care services are available on the premises.
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort welcomes only dogs that do not exceed 50 lbs.; however, dogs exceeding 50 lbs. are welcome at Nemacolin Wooflands Pet Resort & Spa located on property. Not all rooms are designated as "Pet Friendly." Please specify a "Pet-Friendly" designated room when making reservations. Pets are completely restricted from Falling Rock, the Club level of the Chateau Lafayette and Luxury Homes. Download our Pet Policy Agreement for important details regarding you and/or your pets' next stay!
Book a stay for the entire family! Click Here to learn about our Pet Escape Package. For more information, please contact a Resort Sales Specialist at 866.344.6957.
|Click the Logos below to visit our Partner Sites|