Accommodations: Falling Rock
NEW for 2013-2014! Falling Rock will now be open year-round. Please note the following availability dates and changes:
- Thursday - Saturday night availability, October 27, 2013 – April 9, 2014
- Reopens daily: April 10, 2014
- Holiday Exceptions / Availability:
- Thanksgiving: Wednesday, Novermber 27, 2013
- Holidays: Thursday, December 26, 2013 - Saturday, January 4, 2014
- Martin Luther King Weekend: Sunday, January 19, 2014
- President's Day Weekend: Sunday, February, 16, 2014
A tribute to the organic architectural style of Frank Lloyd Wright, Falling Rock sits on the 18th green of Mystic Rock, a PGA-tour-tested golf course designed by Pete Dye. Guests of Falling Rock can enjoy fine dining at Aqueous, Nemacolin's AAA Four-Diamond upscale steakhouse, the stylish Amber Bar and the outdoor Sunset Terrace, overlooking the hotel's Infinity Pool. Host your next meeting, conference or banquet at Horizon Point, a deluxe meeting facility adjacent to this Pennsylvania luxury hotel.
A recipient of the AAA Five-Diamond and Forbes Five-Star awards, Falling Rock boutique hotel features 42 rooms, including four suites, and will provide you with the most beautiful sleep of your life. Indulge in a 10-option pillow menu, upscale sheets and hand sewn chenille bedding.
More than just a hotel, Falling Rock is the definition of an escape. Each guest at Falling Rock has access to 24-hour butler service. These professionally trained butlers provide guests with unrivaled attention and service during a stay at this Five Star hotel near Pittsburgh.
A sampling of Falling Rock Butler services include:
- Handling check-in and check-out details
- Unpacking and packing of luggage
- Morning wake-up calls
- Wake-up services consisting of complimentary breakfast beverages, drawing of the curtains, weather report and review of your personal itinerary.
- In-Room dining service
- Milk and cookie turn-down
- Ironing and steaming of garments
- Delivery of dry cleaning
- Shoe shining
- Golf spike detailing
- Business center services
- Arranging of airport transfers
- On-property transportation
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL:
- The Infinity Pool at Falling Rock is reserved for Falling Rock guests only.
- Our apologies, but pets are restricted from Falling Rock; however, not from the Nemacolin Experience. Please visit our friends at Nemacolin Wooflands Pet Resort & Spa for more information.
Private Buy-Out Functions are also available throughout the year. For more information on Falling Rock or any of Nemacolin's six lodging options, please contact a Resort Sales Specialist at 866.344.6957.