Accommodations: Falling Rock
NEW for 2013! Falling Rock will now be open year-round. Thursday - Saturday availability through November – April, with special extended dates over holidays.
A tribute to the organic architectural style of Frank Lloyd Wright, Falling Rock sits on the 18th green of Mystic Rock, a PGA-tour-tested golf course designed by Pete Dye. Guests of Falling Rock can enjoy fine dining at Aqueous, Nemacolin's AAA Four-Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star 2012 upscale steakhouse, the stylish Amber Bar and the outdoor Sunset Terrace, overlooking the hotel's Infinity Pool. Host your next meeting, conference or banquet at Horizon Point, a deluxe meeting facility adjacent to this Pennsylvania luxury hotel.
The Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond hotel featuring 42 rooms, including four suites, will provide you with the most beautiful sleep of your life. Indulge in a 10-option pillow menu, upscale sheets and hand sewn chenille bedding.
More than just a hotel, Falling Rock is the definition of an escape. Each guest at Falling Rock has access to 24-hour butler service. These professionally trained butlers provide guests with unrivaled attention and service during a stay at this Five Star hotel near Pittsburgh.
A sampling of Falling Rock Butler services include:
- Handling check-in and check-out details
- Unpacking and packing of luggage
- Morning wake-up calls
- Wake-up services consisting of complimentary breakfast beverages, drawing of the curtains, weather report and review of your personal itinerary.
- In-Room dining service
- Milk and cookie turn-down
- Ironing and steaming of garments
- Delivery of dry cleaning
- Shoe shining
- Golf spike detailing
- Business center services
- Arranging of airport transfers
- On-property transportation
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL:
We apologize for the inconvenience; however, construction will be taking place at Falling Rock during May. At Nemacolin, we listen to our guest's feedback and as part of our renovation phases, the Sunset Terrace & Infinity Pool will be undergoing a remodel.
- The Infinity Pool at Falling Rock is reserved for Falling Rock guests only.
- Our apologies, but pets are restricted from Falling Rock; however, not from the Nemacolin Experience. Please visit our friends at Nemacolin Wooflands Pet Resort & Spa for more information.
Private Buy-Out Functions are also available throughout the year. For more information on Falling Rock or any of Nemacolin's six lodging options, please contact a Resort Sales Specialist at 866.344.6957.